When is the 2019 Spring Gala?
Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 7–10 pm
Where is the event being held?
The event will be held at the Boston Design Center, 1 Design Center Place, on the 5th Floor.
What is this event?
The Spring Gala has become the BAC’s largest annual fundraising initiative. This event is designed to bring members of the community together in celebration and support of the BAC.
Where does the money raised at this event go?
Funds raised at this event immediately support our students’ design education. Below are a few examples of how your sponsorship will benefit the BAC.
- Financial Aid: Enables our students to afford their BAC education and reduces their student loans.
- Campus Improvements: Making the college more energy efficient and reducing our carbon footprint.
- Innovative Technology: Help the BAC keep up with changes in technology such as 3D printing and laser cutting.
Why should I sponsor this event?
Each level of sponsorship includes a variety of benefits. Many corporations chose to sponsor events because:
- An alternative method of marketing your business to a targeted audience – the design community.
- Aligns your business with the BAC, our community, and our mission.
- Publicly demonstrates your philanthropy and social consciousness in giving back to the community.
- Networking opportunity with leading industry professionals.
What is the deadline for 2019 sponsorship?
Print Materials: Monday, February 11, 2019
Payment in Full: Monday, April 15, 2019
How much has the Spring Gala raised?
Since 2014 the Spring Gala has raised over $1.3 million for the BAC. With your help, we can raise more!
Will there be food and drinks?
Guests will be able to try a variety of food samples at tasting tables featuring local restaurants, bars, and breweries. Guests can also take advantage of the complimentary bar featuring specialty cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic options.
How many people do we expect?
We anticipate 400-500 guests throughout the night. Our audience attracts members of the entire Boston design community.
Have more questions?
Contact Jessica Tanner, Associate Director of Special Events & Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617.585.0146.