When is the gala?
Thursday, April 6, 2017 from 7–10 pm
Where is the event being held?
The event will be held at the Innovation and Design Building at 25 Drydock Avenue, 1st Floor
What is the gala?
The Spring Gala has become the BAC’s largest annual fundraising initiative. This event is designed to bring members of the community together in celebration and support of the BAC.
Where does the money raised at this event go?
Funds raised at this event directly support The Boston Architectural College’s students and faculty. Below are a few examples of how your sponsorship will benefit the BAC.
- Financial Aid: Enables our students to afford their BAC education and reduces their student loans
- Campus Improvements: Making the college more energy efficient and reducing our carbon footprint
- Innovative Technology: Help the BAC keep up with changes in technology such as 3D printing and laser cutting
What’s in it for me?
Each level of sponsorship includes a variety of benefits. Many corporations chose to sponsor events because:
- An alternative method of marketing your business to a targeted audience—the design community
- Aligns your business with the BAC, our community, and our mission
- Publicly demonstrates your philanthropy and social consciousness in giving back to the community
- Networking opportunity with leading industry professionals
What is the deadline for sponsorship?
Print Invitation: Monday, February 3, 2017
Payment in Full: Monday, April 3, 2017
How much did we raise last year?
In 2016, we raised a record-breaking amount of over $360,000. With your help, we can raise much more!
Will there be food and drinks?
Guests will be able to try a variety of food samples at tasting tables featuring local and sustainably minded producers and restaurants throughout the event space. Guests can also take advantage of the complimentary bar featuring specialty cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic options.
How many people do we expect?
We anticipate approximately 400-500 guests throughout the night. Our audience attracts members of the entire Boston design community.
Have more questions?
Contact Catalina Rojo Ianetta, Assistant Director of Special Events & Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617.585.0146.